Thursday 2 October 2014

Passions & Ambition Pursuing

"When you know within yourself that there's something you need to do and i believe that all of us were born with a purpose; that all of us have something that we are supposed to do; that all of us have some goodness within us and that goodness gives us a responsibility to manifest our greatness." Les Brown.

Earlier last year, i have realized that i don't just want to be alive; i want to be living. I want to have fun and work on my ambitions. I have decided to study computer science or literature in university and i want to attend The University Of Manchester. I have always been passionate about both subjects and i think it would be perfect for me to study a subject i am passionate about in a country that i love and have heard many stories about from my mom.


My decision isn't just a dream, its something that I'm working on for the past two years. I have accomplished one of my goals which is to get an A in Maths (which i was almost failing) and i am working hard to get The Cambridge Certificate, IGCSE and then finally get my IB diploma. I know what I'm trying to achieve isn't easy to accomplish but i believe i can do whatever i set my mind to.

"Not only is it possible for you to have your dream, its necessary that you have it; that you work on it; that you develop yourself; That you go for what is yours in the universe."

No comments:

Post a Comment